CRM Mitchell1 2018-03-07T23:00:30+00:002009 Mercury Grand Marquis CRM Mitchell1 2018-03-07T23:00:30+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and cabin filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- During inspection noted right front strut has seal blown and is leaking, recommend front struts and rear shocks I'm very near future.
- Plug right front tire
- Found Front Struts Bad/R and R Front Struts and Mounts
- Found Rear Shocks OE/R and R Rear Shocks
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering
Gail R. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/7/2018