CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-21T22:00:47+00:002013 Honda CR-V CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-21T22:00:47+00:00
- Check for brake pad wear and found front brake pad wear Less than 20% remaining and 80% rear brake pad wear remaining. Recommend front brake service with rotors
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and cabin filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Replace front brake pads and machine/replace front disc brake rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Inspect, C&A rear brakes. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Rotate tires front to back. Inspect all brake surfaces for wear/failure. Torque all wheels to OEM spec.Road test.
Vert M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/20/2020