CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-30T22:01:43+00:002008 Chevrolet Colorado CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-30T22:01:43+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and cabin filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle. Front brake pads 20% life remaining- 3mm Recommend replacement.
- Ck for tuneup
- Replace right front headlight bulb
- Needs Upper control arms both sides and upper control arm and bolts for bushings. Installed new upper control arms and upper ball joints both sides.
- Found Rack and Pinion Loose and leaking/ install new rack and pinion and outer tie rod ends perform an alignment.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering
- Brake inspection showed needs front brake pads and rotors. Rear brakes are at 4 mm and are good for now
- Replace front brake pad and brake rotors. Clean and repack wheel bearings if equipped. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check rear brakes. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
Bart H. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/29/2022