- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and cabin filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Found front driver side brake pads are at 150% life remaining-3mm and front passenger side brake pads are at 45%.remaining-5mm.
- Replace front brake pads and machine/replace front disc brake rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Inspect, C&A rear brakes. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Driver side CV axle leaking grease recommend replacement.
Barbara C. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/15/2021