- All four tires was low on air pressure No leaks at this time
- B0223 recirculation position command circuit open
- Front brakes is 3 mm brake rotors rusting recommend pads and rotors on a front brake fluid flush front lower control arms bushings bad
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and cabin filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- No trouble found, start with control arms
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering
Alexis T. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/31/2019